- Bernard Hanotiau, Non-signatories, Groups of Companies and Groups of Contracts in Selected Asian Countries: A Case Law Analysis
- Kateryna Bondar, Annulment of ICSID and Non-ICSID Investment Awards: Differences in the Extent of Review
- David Kwok, Pro-enforcement Bias by Hong Kong Courts: The Use of Indemnity Costs'
- Jennifer Kirby, Efficiency in International Arbitration: Whose Duty Is It?
- Damien Nyer, The Investment Chapter of the EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement
Thursday, December 10, 2015
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 32, no. 6, 2015) is out. Contents include: