- October 15, 2015: Miguel de Serpa Soares (Under-Secretary-General for Legal Affairs and Legal Counsel, United Nations), The UN at 70: Contributions of the United Nations to the Development of International Law
- October 22, 2015: Rob McLaughlin (Australian National Univ.), Recognition of Belligerency and Challenges in the Law if Non-International Armed Conflict
- October 29, 2015: Paul Stephen (Univ. of Virginia), International Law and Foreign Relations Law: Complements or Substitutes?
- November 5, 2015: Tom Dannenbaum (Univ. College London), Why Have We Criminalised Aggressive War?
- November 12, 2015: Diego García Carrión (Attorney General of Ecuador), Chevron Case: Ecuador’s Defense on the Claimants Abuse of Process in International Investment Arbitration
- November 19, 2015: Dan Joyner (Univ. of Alabama), Iran’s Nuclear Program and International Law
- November 26, 2015: Katja Ziegler (Univ. of Leicester), Judicialising War: International Law in National Courts
- December 3, 2015: Shaheed Fatima (Blackstone Chambers), International Law and Foreign Affairs before English Courts
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group - Michaelmas Term 2015
Here's the schedule for the Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group for Michaelmas Term 2015: