- Seung Chong & Chin Leng Lim, The Convergence of China’s Foreign and Domestic Investment Regimes and China’s Investment Treaty Commitments
- Sam Luttrell & Isuru Devendra, Inherent Jurisdiction and Implied Power to Stay Proceedings in Aid of Arbitration: “A Nice Question”
- Deyan Draguiev, The Effect of Insolvency on Pending International Arbitration: What Is and What Should Not Be
- Benoit Le Bars, Recent Developments in International Energy Dispute Arbitration
- Nitish Monebhurrun, Gold Reserve Inc. v. Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela: Enshrining Legitimate Expectations as a General Principle of International Law?
Monday, October 19, 2015
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 32, no. 5, 2015) is out. Contents include: