- M. Belén Olmos Giupponi, The Protection of Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America: Where Do We Stand on International Arbitration?
- Maria Davies, The Use of Arbitration in Loan Agreements in International Project Finance: Opening Pandora’s Box or an Unexpected Panacea?
- Olga Vishnevskaya, Anti-suit Injunctions from Arbitral Tribunals in International Commercial Arbitration: A Necessary Evil?
- Valerio de Oliveira Mazzuoli & Diego Luis Alonso Massa, Analysis of the Decision Rendered by the U.S. Supreme Court in Re BG Group plc v. Republic of Argentina: Do All Roads Lead to Rome?
- Philippe Cavalieros & Janet (Hyun Jeong) Kim, Can the Arbitral Community Learn from Sports Arbitration?
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 32, no. 2, 2015) is out. Contents include: