- Special Issue: Theorising the European Union as an International Security Provider: Actors, Processes, Outcomes and Impact
- Annemarie Peen Rodt, Richard G. Whitman & Stefan Wolff, The EU as an International Security Provider: The Need for a Mid-range Theory
- Alistair J.K Shepherd, The European Security Continuum and the EU as an International Security Provider
- Benjamin Pohl & Niels van Willigen, Analytic Eclecticism and EU Foreign Policy (In)action
- Argyro Kartsonaki & Stefan Wolff, The EU's Responses to Conflicts in its Wider Neighbourhood: Human or European Security?
- Gorm Rye Olsen, After Afghanistan: The European Union as Security Provider in Africa
- Jan Orbie & Karen Del Biondo, The European Union's “Comprehensive Approach” in Chad: Securitisation and/or Compartmentalisation?
- Laura Davis, Reform or Business as Usual? EU Security Provision in Complex Contexts: Mali
Monday, April 13, 2015
New Issue: Global Society
The latest issue of Global Society (Vol. 29, no. 2, 2015) is out. Contents include: