- William Thomas Worster, The Contemporary International Law Status of the Right to Receive Asylum
- Matthew Hunt, The Safe Country of Origin Concept in European Asylum Law: Past, Present and Future
- Bríd Ní Ghráinne, UNHCR’s Involvement with IDPs – ‘Protection of that Country’ for the Purposes of Precluding Refugee Status?
- Tamara Wood, Expanding Protection in Africa? Case Studies of the Implementation of the 1969 African Refugee Convention’s Expanded Refugee Definition
- Noura Erakat, Palestinian Refugees and the Syrian Uprising: Filling the Protection Gap during Secondary Forced Displacement
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
New Issue: International Journal of Refugee Law
The latest issue of the International Journal of Refugee Law (Vol. 26, no. 4, December 2014) is out. Contents include: