- Gino J. Naldi & Konstantinos D. Magliveras, The ASEAN Human Rights Declaration
- Robert Quinn & Jesse Levine, Intellectual-Human Rights Defenders and Claims for Academic Freedom under Human Rights Law
- Kevin Aquilina, The European Court of Human Rights Case Law and Its Impact on Parliamentary Removal of a Judge in Malta
- Hakeem Yusuf, S.A.S v France: Supporting ‘Living Together’ or Forced Assimilation?
- Florian Lehne & Paul Weismann, The European Court of Human Rights and Access to Information
Sunday, December 21, 2014
New Issue: International Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the International Human Rights Law Review (Vol. 3, no. 2, 2014) is out. Contents include: