- Editorial Comments
- Wang Yi, China: a Staunch Defender and Builder of the International Rule of Law
- Julia Ya Qin, Judicial Authority in WTO Law: A Commentary on the Appellate Body's Decision in China-Rare Earths
- LIU Xiaohong & Yang Ling, Redemption of Chinese Arbitration? — Comments on the Civil Procedure Law (2012) and Free Trade Zone Arbitration Rules (2014)
- Sienho Yee, The South China Sea Arbitration (The Philippines v. China): Potential Jurisdictional Obstacles or Objections
- María Teresa Infante Caffi, Peru v. Chile: The International Court of Justice Decides on the Status of the Maritime Boundary
- Hervé Ascensio, Abuse of Process in International Investment Arbitration
- Salim Farrar, The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation: Forever on the Periphery of Public International Law?
- Michael Salter & Yinan Yin, Analysing Regionalism within International Law and Relations: The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation as a Grossraum?
- Letters to the Editor
- Vladislav Tolstykh, Reunification of Crimea with Russia: A Russian Perspective
- Sukjoon Yoon, Xi Jinping's “True Maritime Power” and ESCS Issues
Friday, December 19, 2014
New Issue: Chinese Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Chinese Journal of International Law (Vol. 13, no. 4, December 2014) is out. Contents include: