- Roland Paris, The ‘Responsibility to Protect’ and the Structural Problems of Preventive Humanitarian Intervention
- Rahel Kunz, Gender and Security Sector Reform: Gendering Differently?
- Kelly Neudorfer, Reducing Sexual Exploitation and Abuse: Does Deterrence Work to Prevent SEAs in UN Peacekeeping Missions?
- Fredrik Doeser, Sweden's Participation in Operation Unified Protector: Obligations and Interests
- James I. Rogers & Caroline Kennedy, Dying for Peace? Fatality Trends for United Nations Peacekeeping Personnel
- Gëzim Visoka & John Doyle, Peacebuilding and International Responsibility
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
New Issue: International Peacekeeping
International Peacekeeping (Vol. 21, no. 5, 2014) is out. Contents include: