- Daniel Bethlehem, The Relationship between International Humanitarian Law and International Human Rights Law in Situations of Armed Conflict
- Remigius Nnamdi Nwabueze, Legal Control of Burial Rights
- Arnold Pronto, The Effect of War on Law—What happens to their treaties when states go to war?
- Yangmay Downing, Ocean Acidification and Protection under International Law from Negative Effects: A Burning Issue amongst a Sea of Regimes?
- Georgina Bryan, Lions under the Throne: The Constitutional Implications of the Debate on Prisoner Enfranchisement
- Aldo Zammit Borda, Precedent in International Criminal Courts and Tribunals
- Case Analyses
- Naomi Burke, Nicaragua v Colombia at the ICJ: Better the Devil You Don't?
- Henri Decoeur, The Year 2012 in International Criminal Courts and Tribunals: A Retrospect
- Geraldo Vidigal, Enforcing Democracy at the Regional Level: Paraguay's Suspension before the Mercosur Court
Thursday, June 6, 2013
New Issue: Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law
The latest issue of the Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law (Vol. 2, no. 2, 2013) is out. Contents include:
Posted by Jacob Katz Cogan at 12:17 AM