- Lucy Reed, The 2013 Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre Kaplan Lecture – Arbitral Decision-Making: Art, Science or Sport?
- Mark Baker & Lucy Greenwood, Are Challenges Overused in International Arbitration?
- Jean-Pierre Harb & Alexander G. Leventhal, The New Saudi Arbitration Law: Modernization to the Tune of Shari’a
- Felipe Suescun de Roa, Investor-State Arbitration in Sovereign Debt Restructuring: The Role of Holdouts
- Michael J. Moser, The ‘Pre-Hearing Checklist’ – A Technique for Enhancing Efficiency in International Arbitral Proceedings
- Mauro Rubino-Sammartano, Optional Additions to Standard Arbitration Agreements Issued by the European Court of Arbitration
- Victor Bonnin Reynes, Forum non conveniens: A Hidden Ground to Refuse Enforcement of Arbitral Awards in the United States
- Denis Brock & Laura Feldman, Recent Trends in the Conduct of Arbitrations
Friday, March 29, 2013
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 30, no. 2, April 2013) is out. Contents include: