- Gustavo Arosemena, Conflicts of rights in international human rights: A meta-rule analysis
- Andreas Follesdal, The principle of subsidiarity as a constitutional principle in international law
- Jessica C. Lawrence, Contesting constitutionalism: Constitutional discourse at the WTO
- Lars Vinx, Carl Schmitt and the analogy between constitutional and international law: Are constitutional and international law inherently political?
- Anja Wiesbrock, The self-perpetuation of EU constitutionalism in the area of free movement of persons: Virtuous or vicious cycle?
Friday, February 1, 2013
New Issue: Global Constitutionalism
The latest issue of Global Constitutionalism (Vol. 2, no. 1, March 2013) is out. Contents include: