- Jonas Rosengren, Contract Interpretation in International Arbitration
- William Kirtley & Koralie Wietrzykowski, Should an Arbitral Tribunal Order Security for Costs When an Impecunious Claimant Is Relying upon Third-Party Funding?
- Markus Petsche, Punitive Damages in International Commercial Arbitration: A Conflict of Laws Lesson
- Leonardo V. P. de Oliveira & Isabel Miranda, International Public Policy and Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards in Brazil
- Fatma Salah, Extension of Petroleum Arbitration Agreements to Non-signatories in Egypt
Thursday, January 31, 2013
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 30, no. 1, February 2013) is out. Contents include: