- Syed Tariq Anwar, FDI Regimes, Investment Screening Process, and Institutional Frameworks: China versus Others in Global Business
- Biswajit Dhar & Kasturi Das, How Vulnerable Is India’s Trade to Possible Border Carbon Adjustments in the EU?
- Der-Chin Horng, Reshaping the EU’s FTA Policy in a Globalizing Economy: The Case of the EU-Korea FTA
- Ruth Hoekstra & Georg Koopmann, Aid for Trade and the Liberalization of Trade
- Pasha L. Hsieh, The Roadmap for a Prospective US-ASEAN FTA: Legal and Geopolitical Considerations
- Heng Wang, The Interpretation of GATS Disciplines on Economic Integration: GATS Commitments as a Threshold?
- Jonathan Holslag, Unravelling Harmony: How Distorted Trade Imperils the Sino-European Partnership
- Sergiy Beketov & Vitaliy Pogoretskyy, Bridging the Abyss? Lessons from Global and Regional Integration of Ukraine
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 46, no. 2, April 2012) is out. Contents include: