- Michael Hwang & Nicholas Thio, A Proposed Model Procedural Order on Confidentiality in International Arbitration: A Comprehensive and Self–Governing Code
- Seung Wha Chang, Inherent Power of the Arbitral Tribunal to Investigate Its Own Jurisdiction
- Daniella Strik, Investment Protection of Sovereign Debt and Its Implications on the Future of Investment Law in the EU
- Maciej Zachariasiewicz, Amicus Curiae in International Investment Arbitration: Can It Enhance the Transparency of Investment Dispute Resolution?
- Paul E. Mason, Follow-Up Note to ‘The Arbitrator as Mediator, and Mediator as Arbitrator’ (2011), J. Int.Arb. 6, 541 et seq.
Friday, April 6, 2012
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 29, no. 2, April 2012) is out. Contents include: