- Kasim Musa Waziri, Re-Thinking the TRIPS Agreement: History and Analysis
- Rishi Gulati, The 26/11 Mumbai Terrorist Attacks: Assessing Pakistan's Responsibility in International Law
- Selvi Ganesh, Indian Shipping and International Maritime Law
- Jasper Doomen, The Meaning of "International Law"
- Daud Hassan & Abdul Awal Khan, Right to Life and Abortion: A Study on the Legal Controversy of the Status of the Unborn Child in International Human Rights Law
Monday, April 23, 2012
New Issue: Indian Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Indian Journal of International Law (Vol. 51, no. 3, July-September 2011) is out. Contents include: