- Mohamed Shahabuddeen, The International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia: The Third Wang Tieya Lecture
- Keiichiro Okimoto, The Cumulative Requirements of Jus ad Bellum and Jus in Bello in the Context of Self-Defense
- Frank Hoffmeister, The European Union and the Peaceful Settlement of International Disputes
- Bing Bing Jia, Effect of Legal Issues, Actual or Implicit, upon the Work of the CLCS: Suspensive or without Prejudice?
- Meagan S. Wong, Targeted Killings and the International Legal Framework: With Particular Reference to the US Operation against Osama Bin Laden
- Henry Gao, Judicial Review of Trade Remedy Determinations in China: An Untested Theoretical Possibility?
- Notes on Courts and Tribunals
- Yoshifumi Tanaka, A New Phase of the Temple of Preah Vihear Dispute before the International Court of Justice: Reflections on the Indication of Provisional Measures of 18 July 2011
Monday, February 20, 2012
New Issue: Chinese Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Chinese Journal of International Law (Vol. 11, no. 1, March 2012) is out. Contents include: