- Steve Charnovitz, What is International Economic Law?
- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, International Economic Law, ‘Public Reason’, and Multilevel Governance of Interdependent Public Goods
- Matthew Kennedy, Two Single Undertakings—Can the WTO Implement the Results of a Round?
- Pasha L. Hsieh, The China–Taiwan ECFA, Geopolitical Dimensions and WTO Law
- Julie A. Maupin, MFN-based Jurisdiction in Investor–State Arbitration: Is There Any Hope for a Consistent Approach?
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
New Issue: Journal of International Economic Law
The latest issue of the Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 14, no. 1, March 2011) is out. Contents include: