- Julie Browne & Eric S. Dickson, ‘‘We Don’t Talk to Terrorists’’: On the Rhetoric and Practice of Secret Negotiations
- Karen Brounéus, The Trauma of Truth Telling: Effects of Witnessing in the Rwandan Gacaca Courts on Psychological Health
- Seung-Whan Choi, Legislative Constraints: A Path to Peace?
- R. Urbatsch, Isolationism and Domestic Politics
- Idean Salehyan, The Delegation of War to Rebel Organizations
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
New Issue: Journal of Conflict Resolution
The latest issue of the Journal of Conflict Resolution (Vol. 54, no. 3, June 2010) is out. Contents include: