- Clifton van der Linden, Secession: Final Frontier for International Law or Site of Realpolitik Revival?
- Thomas D. Grant, Regulating the Creation of States: From Decolonization to Secession
- Miodrag A. Jovanović, Can Constitutions Be of Use in Solving Secessionist Conflicts?
- Zohar Nevo & Tamar Megiddo, Lessons From Kosovo: The Law of Statehood and Palestinian Unilateral Independence
- Nino Kemoklidze, The Kosovo Precedent and the ‘Moral Hazard’ of Secession
- Shauna Labman, Globalizing Rights and Going Wrong: The Right Path to Refugee Protection?
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
New Issue: Journal of International Law and International Relations
The latest issue of the Journal of International Law and International Relations (Vol. 5, no. 2, Summer 2009) is out. This is a special issue on "Borders and Boundaries: Secession in the 21st Century." Contents include: