- Special Issue: Strategies for Solving Global Crises – The Financial Crisis and Beyond
- Roman Goldbach, Thorsten Hasche, Jörn Müller & Stefan Schüder, Global Governance of the World Financial Crisis?
- Julia Becker, Marcus Höreth & Jared Sonnicksen, The National Environmental Premium in Germany: A Rapid Reaction to the Financial Crisis at the Expense of Democracy?
- Luca Schicho, Pride and Prejudice: How the Financial Crisis Made Us Reconsider SWFs
- Régis Bismuth, The Independence of Domestic Financial Regulators: An Underestimated Structural Issue in International Financial Governance
- Stefan Handke, Yes, We Can (Control Them)! – Regulatory Agencies: Trustees or Agents?
- Laurissa Mühlich, South-South Regional Monetary Cooperation: Mere Myth or New Opportunity for Financial Stability?
- Franziska Müller, Storming, Norming, Performing – Implications of the Financial Crisis in Southern Africa
- Jakob Wurm, Who Guards the Guardians: Legal Implications for the Operation of International Financial Institutions in Times of Financial Crisis
- Maria Agius, Dying a Thousand Deaths: Recurring Emergencies and Exceptional Measures in International Law
- An Hertogen, An Unusual Suspect? Monetary Sovereignty and Financial Instability
- Stefan Kirchner, Effective Law-Making in Times of Global Crisis – A Role for International Organizations
- Mariusz Golecki, The Snake and the Tail – Theory of Derivatives’ Regulation and the Asymmetry of the Global Financial Crisis
- Babette Never, Regional Power Shifts and Climate Knowledge Systems in (Global) Climate Governance
- Marianne Ojo, Beyond the Financial Crisis: Addressing Risk Challenges in a Changing Financial Environment
- Florian Süssenguth, The Productive Semantics of the Crisis
- Juan Pablo Bohoslavsky, Lending and Sovereign Insolvency: A Fair and Efficient Criterion to Distribute Losses among Creditors
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
New Issue: Goettingen Journal of International Law
The latest issue of the Goettingen Journal of International Law (Vol. 2, no. 1, 2010) is out. Contents include: