- Rebecca Young, How Do We Know Them When We See Them? The Subjective Evolution in the Identification of Victim Groups for the Purpose of Genocide
- Michele Caianiello, Disclosure before the ICC: The Emergence of a New Form of Policies Implementation System in International Criminal Justice?
- Daniel Sheppard, The International Criminal Court and "Internationally Recognized Human Rights": Understanding Article 21(3) of the Rome Statute
- Nidal Nabil Jurdi, The Prosecutorial Interpretation of the Complementarity Principle: Does It Really Contribute to Ending Impunity on the National Level?
- Dawn L. Rothe & Christopher W. Mullins, Beyond the Juristic Orientation of International Criminal Justice: The Relevance of Criminological Insight to International Criminal Law and its Control A Commentary
- Zia Akhtar, Canadian Genocide and Official Culpability
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
New Issue: International Criminal Law Review
The latest issue of the International Criminal Law Review (Vol. 10, no. 1, 2010) is out. Contents include: