- David Collins, Efficient Breach, Reliance and Contract Remedies at the WTO
- Parashar Kulkarni, Impact of the GATS on Basic Social Services Redux
- José Anson, Marc Bacchetta, & Matthias Helble, Using Preferences to Promote LDC Exports: A Canadian Success Story?
- Boyan Konstantinov, Human Rights and the WTO: Are They Really Oil and Water?
- Melaku Geboye Desta, Accession for What? An Examination of Ethiopia’s Decision to Join the WTO
- Rafael Leite Pinto de Andrade, The Positive Consequences of Non–tariff Barriers
- Anuj J. Mathew & Santiago Fernández de Córdoba, The Green Dilemma about Liberalization of Trade in Environmental Goods
- In Yeung J. Cho, Japan’s First CVDs Determination: With Particular Emphasis on the Issue of Direction and Entrustment
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 43, no. 2, April 2009) is out. Contents include: