- Elke Krahmann, Security: Collective Good or Commodity?
- Chris Boyle, The Mystery of Modern Wealth: Mercantilism, Value, and the Social Foundations of Liberal International Order
- Tomas Baum, A Quest for Inspiration in the Liberal Peace Paradigm: Back to Bentham?
- Beate Sissenich, Cross-National Policy Networks and the State: EU Social Policy Transfer to Poland and Hungary
- Kai He, Institutional Balancing and International Relations Theory: Economic Interdependence and Balance of Power Strategies in Southeast Asia
- Christopher S. Browning & Pertti Joenniemi, Geostrategies of the European Neighbourhood Policy
Friday, August 22, 2008
New Issue: European Journal of International Relations
The latest issue of the European Journal of International Relations (Vol. 14, no. 3, September 2008) is out. Contents include: