- Harry McVea, Hedge Fund Asset Valuations and the Work of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
- Gilles Cuniberti, The Recognition of Foreign Judgments Lacking Reasons in Europe: Access to Justice, Foreign Court Avoidance, and Efficiency
- Aurel Sari, The Conclusion of International Agreements by the European Union in the Context of the ESDP
- Daniel Thym, Respect for Private and Family Life Under Article 8 ECHR in Immigration Cases: A Human Right to Regularize Illegal Stay?
- Stephanie Switzer, Environmental Protection and the Generalized System of Preferences: A Legal and Appropriate Linkage?
- Stefaan Smis & Sevidzem Stephen Kingah, The Utility of Counter-Terrorism and Non-Proliferation of WMD Clauses Under the EU-ACP Revised Cotonou Agreement
- Tarcisio Gazzini, Can Authoritative Interpretation Under Article IX:2 of the Agreement Establishing the WTO Modify the Rights and Obligations of Members?
Monday, March 10, 2008
New Issue: International & Comparative Law Quarterly
The latest issue of the International & Comparative Law Quarterly (Vol. 57, no. 1, January 2008) is out. Contents include: