- Panos Merkouris, Debating the Ouroboros of International Law: The Drafting History of Article 31(3)(c)
- Elspeth Guild, Inside Out or Outside In? Examining Human Rights in Situations of Armed Conflict
- Frederic Gilles Sourgens, ICSID Arbitration and the Importance of Public Accountability of a Private Judicature - A Roman Law Perspective
- Anna Caroline Müller, United Nations as Peacekeeper and Nation-Builder: Continuity and Change - What Lies Ahead?
- Anneliese Quast, The Security Council and the Use of Force, Theory and Reality - A Need for Change?
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
New Issue: International Community Law Review
The latest issue of the International Community Law Review (Vol. 9, no. 1, April 2007) is out. Contents include: