- Jorge Contesse, The Rule of Advice in International Human Rights Law
- Benoit Mayer, Climate Change Mitigation as an Obligation Under Human Rights Treaties?
- Frédéric Mégret, Are There “Inherently Sovereign Functions” in International Law?
- Current Developments
- Dapo Akande, Payam Akhavan, Eirik Bjorge, Economic Sanctions, International Law, and Crimes Against Humanity: Venezuela's ICC Referral
- International Decisions
- James G. Devaney & Christian J. Tams, In re Arbitration Between the Italian Republic and the Republic of India Concerning the “Enrica Lexie” Incident
- Craig D. Gaver, Dispute Concerning Delimitation of the Maritime Boundary Between Mauritius and Maldives in the Indian Ocean (Mauritius/Maldives)
- Contemporary Practice of the United States Relating to International Law
- Kristen Eichensehr, Contemporary Practice of the United States Relating to International Law
- Recent Books on International Law
- Peter J. Spiro, reviewing Nationals Abroad: Globalization, Individual Rights, and the Making of Modern International Law, by Christopher A. Casey
Friday, July 23, 2021
New Issue: American Journal of International Law
American Journal of International Law (Vol. 115, no. 3, July 2021) is out. Contents include: