- Geraldo Vidigal, The Return of Voluntary Export Restraints? How WTO Law Regulates (And Doesn’t Regulate) Bilateral Trade-Restrictive Agreements
- Yury Rovnov, The Life and Death of a Non-Recurring Subsidy: the Role of Change in Ownership of Subsidy Recipient
- Manuel Sánchez Miranda, When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going: Advancing Development Through Governance Indicators at the WTO
- Bashar H. Malkawi & Mohammad I. El-Shafie, The Design and Operation of Rules of Origin in Greater Arab Free Trade Area: Challenges of Implementation and Reform
- Qingjiang Kong & Shuai Guo, Towards a Mega-Plurilateral Dispute Settlement Mechanism for the WTO?
- Amrita Bahri, ‘Appellate Body Held Hostage’: Is Judicial Activism at Fair Trial?
- Heng Wang, The Future of Deep Free Trade Agreements: The Convergence of TPP (and CPTPP) and CETA?
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 53, no. 2, 2019) is out. Contents include: