- Ronagh J.A. McQuigg, Is it time for a UN treaty on violence against women?
- Jason Tockman, Eliding consent in extractivist states: Bolivia, Canada, and the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
- Jean Allain, The right to safe food: can the international food system deliver to the United Kingdom?
- Anastasia Denisova, A case study of the UK and Russia’s approaches to Syrian refugees
- Maja Janmyr, UNHCR and the Syrian refugee response: negotiating status and registration in Lebanon
- Franziska Boehme, Exit, voice and loyalty: state rhetoric about the International Criminal Court
- Andrea Betti, ‘The right and the smart thing to do?’ The Clinton administration and the social construction of emergency in the Kosovo crisis
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
New Issue: International Journal of Human Rights
The latest issue of the International Journal of Human Rights (Vol. 22, no. 3, 2018) is out. Contents include: