- Stefan Griller, Walter Obwexer, & Erich Vranes, Mega-Regional Agreements: New Orientations for EU External Relations?
- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, CETA, TTIP, and TiSA: New Trends in International Economic Law
- Erich Vranes, The Contents of CETA, TTIP, and TiSA: The (Envisaged) Trade Disciplines
- Christian Tietje & Kevin Crow, The Reform of Investment Protection Rules in CETA, TTIP, and other Recent EU-FTAs: Convincing?
- Stephan Schill, Authority, Legitimacy, and Fragmentation in the (Envisaged) Dispute Settlement Disciplines in Mega-Regionals
- Thomas Cottier, Intellectual Property and Mega-Regional Agreements: Progress and Opportunities Missed
- Walter Berka, CETA, TTIP, TiSA, and Data Protection
- Christoph Ohler, CETA, TTIP, TiSA, and Financial Services
- Lorand Bartels, Human Rights, Labour Standards, and Environmental Standards in CETA
- Panos Delimatsis, TTIP, CETA, TiSA Behind Closed Doors: Transparency in the EU Trade Policy
- Stefan Mayr, CETA, TTIP, TiSA, and their Relationship with EU Law
- Christoph Moser, On the Expected Economic Effects of Trade Liberalisation and the (TTIP)
- Sonja Puntscher Riekmann, The Struggle for and against Globalisation: International Trade Agreements and the Democratic Question
- Stefan Griller, Three Salient Issues of the New Comprehensive Free Trade Agreements
- Verena Madner, A New Generation of Trade Agreements: An Opportunity not to be Missed?
- Stefan Griller, Walter Obwexer, & Erich Vranes, Conclusions
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Griller, Obwexer, & Vranes: Mega-Regional Trade Agreements: CETA, TTIP, and TiSA
Mega-Regional Trade Agreements: CETA, TTIP, and TiSA - New Orientations for EU External Economic Relations (Oxford Univ. Press 2017). Contents include: