- Jorge Miranda, Analysis and WTO Implications of the Proposed ‘Border Adjusted’ Tax
- Pablo Muñiz, Challenging the Validity of EU Customs Measures Before the Court of Justice of the EU: Please Use the Back Door
- Davide Rovetta & Laura Carola Beretta, EU Economic Sanctions Law Against Russia After the ‘Rosneft’ Judgment by the Grand Chamber of the Court of Justice of the European Union: Get Me a Lawyer!
- Zhaokang Jiang, Customs Valuation and Transfer Pricing: Legal Rules, Practices - A China Case Study - and Proposals to Address the Significant Concern for Cost-Efficient Compliance and Trade Facilitation
- Jeong Cheol Cho, Korean Tax Authorities’ Taxation of Foreign-Invested Enterprises Which Are Related Parties
Friday, June 23, 2017
New Issue: Global Trade and Customs Journal
The latest issue of Global Trade and Customs Journal (Vol. 12, no. 6, 2017) is out. Contents include: