- Noemi Gal-Or, Math Noortmann, & Cedric Ryngaert, Introduction
- Geoffrey Harris, The Rise of Non-State Actors: A Supranational Institutional Perspective
- Barbara Woodward, Non-State Actor Responsibilities: Obligations, Monitoring & Compliance
- Wouter Vandenhole, Shared Responsibility of Non-State Actors: a Human Rights Perspective
- Joanna Kyriakakis, Multinational Corporations, Legal Personality and International Crimes
- Jordan J. Paust, Responsibilities of Armed Opposition Groups and Corporations for Violations of International Law and Possible Sanctions
- Robin F. Hansen, MNEs as Enterprises in International Law
- Anne van Aaken, Markets as an Accountability Mechanism in International Law
- Pauline Collins, International Corporate Criminal Liability for Private Military and Security Companies - A Possibility?
- Dai Tamada, Investors’ Responsibility towards Host States? Regulation of Corruption in Investor-State Arbitration
- Manuel de Almeida Ribeiro, Responsibility of Private Entities in International Environmental Law: Transport of Oil by Sea and Nuclear Energy Production
- Sara Seck & Anna Dolidze, ITLOS Case No. 17 and the Evolving Principles for Corporate Responsibility under International Law
- Veronika Bílková, Establishing Direct Responsibility of Armed Opposition Groups for Violations of International Humanitarian Law?
- Sten Verhoeven, International Responsibility of Armed Opposition: GROUPS Lessons from State Responsibility for Actions of Armed Opposition Groups
- Annyssa Bellal, Establishing the Direct Responsibility of Non-State Armed Groups for Violations of International Norms: Issues of Attribution
- Luke Moffett, Beyond Attribution: Responsibility of Armed Non-State Actors for Reparations in Northern Ireland, Colombia and Uganda
- Francis Abiew & Noemi Gal-Or, International Responsibility of the AOG in International Law: Is there a Case for an African Approach?
- Noemi Gal-Or, Math Noortmann, & Cedric Ryngaert, Can the AOG and MNC Be Liable in International Law?
Sunday, August 9, 2015
Gal-Or, Ryngaert, & Noortmann: Responsibilities of the Non-State Actor in Armed Conflict and the Market Place
Responsibilities of the Non-State Actor in Armed Conflict and the Market Place: Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Findings (Brill | Nijhoff 2015). Contents include: