- Michael Tiernay, Killing Kony: Leadership Change and Civil War Termination
- Jonathan Renshon & Arthur Spirling, Modeling “Effectiveness” in International Relations
- Rachel L. Wellhausen, Investor–State Disputes: When Can Governments Break Contracts?
- Thomas König & Daniel Finke, Legislative Governance in Times of International Terrorism
- Man Yan Eng & Johannes Urpelainen, The Domestic Sources of Donor Credibility: When and How Can Domestic Interest Groups Improve the Effectiveness of Threats and Promises?
- Peter F. Nardulli, Buddy Peyton, & Joseph Bajjalieh, Climate Change and Civil Unrest: The Impact of Rapid-onset Disasters
- J. Michael Greig, Nipping Them in the Bud: The Onset of Mediation in Low-intensity Civil Conflicts
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
New Issue: Journal of Conflict Resolution
The latest issue of the Journal of Conflict Resolution (Vol. 59, no. 2, March 2015) is out. Contents include: