- Symposium: Structural Issues at the World Trade Organization
- Joseph Francois & Bernard Hoekman, Introduction to the Symposium Issue on Structural Issues at the World Trade Organisation
- Robert Wolfe, First Diagnose, Then Treat: What Ails the Doha Round?
- Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné, What Next for Multilateral Trade Talks? Quantifying the Role of Negotiation Modalities
- David Laborde & Will Martin, Formulas for Failure? Were the Doha Tariff Formulas too Ambitious for Success?
- Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, Special and Differential Treatment of Developing Countries in the WTO
- Emily J. Blanchard, A Shifting Mandate: International Ownership, Global Fragmentation, and a Case for Deeper Integration under the WTO
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Petros C. Mavroidis, Embracing Diversity: Plurilateral Agreements and the Trading System
- John S. Odell, How Should the WTO Launch and Negotiate a Future Round?
- Douglas R. Nelson, Prospects for Constitutionalization of the WTO
Monday, January 5, 2015
New Issue: World Trade Review
The latest issue of the World Trade Review (Vol. 14, no. 1, January 2015) is out. Contents include: