- Stephen Kingah, Liliana Lizarazo Rodríguez & Philippe De Lombaerde, Constitutional Courts as Bulwarks against the Erosion of Social and Economic Rights through Free Trade Agreements: Colombia and South Africa Compared
- Marc D. Froese, Regional Trade Agreements and the Paradox of Dispute Settlement
- Nicolás M. Perrone, The International Investment Regime and Foreign Investor Rights: Another View of a Popular Story?
- Simin Gao & Qianyu Wang, Chasing the Shadow in Different Worlds: Shadow Banking and its Regulation in the U.S. and China
- Zia Akhtar, Seal Hunting, EU Regulation and Economies of Scale
Monday, December 29, 2014
New Issue: Manchester Journal of International Economic Law
Manchester Journal of International Economic Law (Vol. 11, no. 3, 2014) is out. Contents include: