- Shintaro Hamanaka, Finding Non-notified Trade Agreements to the WTO: Preliminary Investigation in Asia-Pacific
- Lucian Cernat & Zornitsa Kutlina-Dimitrova, Thinking in a Box: A ‘Mode 5’ Approach to Service Trade
- Ming Du, When China’s National Champions Go Global: Nothing to Fear but Fear Itself?
- Andrew Grainger, The WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement: Consulting the Private Sector
- Shin-yi Peng, Regulating New Services through Litigation? Electronic Commerce as a Case Study on the Evaluation of ‘Judicial Activism’ in the WTO
- Carlo Maria Cantore, ‘Shelter from the Storm’: Exploring the Scope of Application and Legal Function of the GATS Prudential Carve-Out
- Yanning Yu, Trade Remedies: China in the BRICS
- Joseph Michael Finger, The WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement: Form without Substance Again?
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 48, no. 6, December 2014) is out. Contents include: