- Anne Véronique Schlaepfer, Jurisdiction and Admissibility: a Subtle Distinction, Not Always Easy to Make in International Arbitration
- Laura Weiller, The Major Principles of Arbitration Law and their Application in Sports Related Matters
- Anne-Marie Lacoste, The Duty to Raise all Arguments Related to the Same Facts in a Single Proceeding: Can we Avoid a Second Bite at the Cherry in International Arbitration?
- Arnoldo Wald, Ana Gerdau de Borja & Maíra de Melo Vieira, Brazil as “Belle of the Ball”: The Brazilian Courts’ Pro-Arbitration Stance (2011-2012)
- Philippe Pinsolle, Third Party Funding and Security for Costs
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
New Issue: Les Cahiers de l'Arbitrage
The latest issue of Les Cahiers de l'Arbitrage (2013, no. 2) is out. Contents include: