- Martin S. Flaherty, Hong Kong Fifteen Years After the Handover: One Country, Which Direction?
- Kemal Bokhary, The Rule of Law in Hong Kong Fifteen Years After the Handover
- John F. Coyle, The Treaty of Friendship, Commerce and Navigation in the Modern Era
- William Magnuson, International Corporate Bribery and Unilateral Enforcement
- Iren M. Ten Cate, The Costs of Consistency: Precedent in Investment Treaty Arbitration
Sunday, April 21, 2013
New Issue: Columbia Journal of Transnational Law
The latest issue of the Columbia Journal of Transnational Law (Vol. 51, no. 2, 2013) is out. Contents include: