- Simon Rushton & Owain David Williams, Frames, Paradigms and Power: Global Health Policy-Making under Neoliberalism
- Christopher L. Pallas, Identity, Individualism, and Activism beyond the State: Examining the Impacts of Global Citizenship
- Jean-Philippe Thérien, Human Security: The Making of a UN Ideology
- Alexis Heraclides, Humanitarian Intervention in the 19th Century: The Heyday of a Controversial Concept
- Diana Amnéus, Responsibility to Protect: Emerging Rules on Humanitarian Intervention?
Monday, June 18, 2012
New Issue: Global Society
The latest issue of Global Society (Vol. 26, no. 2, 2012) is out. Contents include: