- Stephanie E. Berry, Bringing Muslim Minorities within the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination—Square Peg in a Round Hole?
- Dominic McGoldrick, Religion in the European Public Square and in European Public Life—Crucifixes in the Classroom?
- Elspeth Berry, The Zone of Interaction Between Partnerships, LLPs and Human Rights in United Kingdom Law
- Sandy Ghandhi, Human Rights and the International Court of Justice The Ahmadou Sadio Diallo Case
- Elizabeth Wicks, A, B, C v Ireland: Abortion Law under the European Convention on Human Rights
- Stephen Skinner, The Right to Life, Democracy and State Responsibility in ‘Urban Guerilla’ Conflict: The European Court of Human Rights Grand Chamber Judgment in Giuliani and Gaggio v Italy
- Paul Johnson, Homosexuality, Freedom of Assembly and the Margin of Appreciation Doctrine of the European Court of Human Rights: Alekseyev v Russia
Saturday, August 20, 2011
New Issue: Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the Human Rights Law Review (Vol. 11, no. 3, September 2011) is out. Contents include: