- E.U. Petersmann, Introduction and Summary: 'Administration of Justice' in International Investment Law and Adjudication?
- P.M. Dupuy, Unification Rather than Fragmentation of International Law? The Case of International Investment Law and Human Rights Law
- F. Francioni, Access to Justice, Denial of Justice, and International Investment Law
- C. Reiner & C. Schreuer, Human Rights and International Investment Arbitration
- M. Hirsch, Investment Tribunals and Human Rights: Divergent Paths
- J. Werner, Limits of Commercial Investor-State Arbitration: The Need for Appellate Review
- A. Stone Sweet & F. Grisel, Transnational Investment Arbitration: From Delegation to Constitutionalization?
- E.U. Petersmann, Constitutional Theories of International Economic Adjudication and Investor-State Arbitration
- B. De Witte, Balancing of Economic Law and Human Rights by the European Court of Justice
- P. De Sena, Economic and Non-Economic Values in the Case Law of the European Court of Human Rights
- U. Kriebaum, Is the European Court of Human Rights an Alternative to Investor-State Arbitration?
- P. Nikken, Balancing of Human Rights and Investment Law in the Inter-American System of Human Rights
- J. Waincymer, Balancing Property Rights and Human Rights in Expropriation
- I. Knoll-Tudor, The Fair and Equitable Treatment Standard and Human Rights Norms
- F. Ortino, Non-Discriminatory Treatment in Investment Disputes
- J. Categreil, Implementing Human Rights in the NAFTA Regime - The Potential of a Pending Case: Glamis Corp v USA
- J. Harrison, Human Rights Arguments in Amicus Curiae Submissions: Promoting Social Justice?
- J. Krommendijk & J. Morijn, 'Proportional' by What Measure(s)? Balancing Investor Interests and Human Rights by Way of Applying the Proportionality Principle in Investor-State Arbitration
- V. Sara Vadi, Reconciling Public Health and Investor Rights: The Case of Tobacco
- P. Thielbörger, The Human Right to Water Versus Investor Rights: Double-Dilemma of Pseudo-Conflict?
- E. Morgera, Human Rights Dimensions of Corporate Environment Accountability
- R. Pavoni, Environmental Rights, Sustainable Development, and Investor-State Case Law: A Critical Appraisal
- L. Liberti, The Relevance of Non-Investment Treaty Obligations in Assessing Compensation
- A. Dimopoulos, EU Free Trade Agreements: An Alternative Model for Addressing Human Rights in Foreign Investment Regulation and Dispute Settlement?
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Dupuy, Petersmann, & Francioni: Human Rights in International Investment Law and Arbitration
Pierre-Marie Dupuy (Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies - Law), Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann (European University Institute - Law), & Francesco Francioni (European University Institute - Law) have published Human Rights in International Investment Law and Arbitration (Oxford Univ. Press 2009). Contents include: