- Robert B. Kovacs, Challenges to International Arbitral Awards: The French Approach
- Alok Jain, Pathological Arbitration Clauses and Indian Courts
- Ilias Bantekas, The Private Dimension of the International Customary Nature of Commercial Arbitration
- Dragor Hiber & Vladimir Pavić, Arbitration and Crime
- Gabrielle Kaufmann-Kohler & Fan Kun, Integrating Mediation into Arbitration: Why It Works in China
- José Rosell, The CMS Case: A Lesson for the Future?
- Yulia Andreeva, The Tribunal in Malaysian Historical Salvors v. Malaysia Adopts a Restrictive Interpretation of the Term “Investment”
- Sarosh Zaiwalla, Commentary on the Indian Supreme Court Judgment in Venture Global Engineering v. Satyam Computers Services Ltd.
- Barbara Steindl, Watch Out and Act!: Recent Case Law on Due Process in Light of Austrian Law and the 1958 New York Convention
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
New Issue: Journal of International Arbitration
The latest issue of the Journal of International Arbitration (Vol. 25, no. 4, August 2008) is out. Contents include: