- The Judicial Function of the ICC and its Territorial Basis
- Introduced by Beatrice I. Bonafé and Alessandro Bufalini
- Michail Vagias, Understanding the judicial function of the ICC as regards territory: A story of prosecution caution
- Alice Riccardi, The Palestine Decision and Territorial Jurisdiction of the ICC: Is the Court Finding its Inner Voice?
- Monique Cormier, Testing the boundaries of the ICC's territorial jurisdiction in the Afghanistan situation
Sunday, February 28, 2021
New Issue: Questions of International Law
Questions of International Law / Questioni di Diritto Internazionale (no. 78, 2021) is out. Contents include: