- Michael Byers & Andreas Østhagen, Why Does Canada Have So Many Unresolved Maritime Boundary Disputes?
- Robert J. Currie, Cross-Border Evidence Gathering in Transnational Criminal Investigation: Is the Microsoft Ireland Case the “Next Frontier”?
- Pallavi Kishore, A Critical Analysis of Conditionalities in the Generalized System of Preferences
- Craig Forcese & Leah West Sherriff, Killing Citizens: Core Legal Dilemmas in the Targeted Killing Abroad of Canadian Foreign Fighters
- Émile Ouédraogo, Le “nettoyage ethnique” en droit international
- Chilenye Nwapi, Accountability of Canadian Mining Corporations for Their Overseas Conduct: Can Extraterritorial Corporate Criminal Prosecution Come to the Rescue?
- Kirsten Stefanik, Rise of the Corporation and Corporate Social Responsibility: The Case for Corporate Customary International Law
- Notes and Comments
- Sharon A. Williams (1951–2016)
- Elsa Sardinha, Towards a New Horizon in Investor–State Dispute Settlement? Reflections on the Investment Tribunal System in the Comprehensive Economic Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Ali Tejpar & Steven J. Hoffman, Canada’s Violation of International Law during the 2014–16 Ebola Outbreak
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
New Volume: Canadian Yearbook of International Law
Canadian Yearbook of International Law (Vol. 54, 2016) is out. Contents include: