- David John Frenkil & David P. Yaffe, Renewable Energy Certificates: a patchwork approach to deploying clean technologies
- Nong Hong, The energy factor in the Arctic dispute: a pathway to conflict or cooperation?
- Allan Ingelson, Lincoln Mitchell, & Christine Viney, NAFTA takings update the Glamis decision
- Eduardo Pereira, The enforceability of joint operating agreements: a perspective under Brazilian Law
- Pornchai Wisuttisak, Liberalization of the Thai energy sector: a consideration of competition law and sectoral regulation
Monday, April 2, 2012
New Issue: Journal of World Energy Law & Business
The latest issue of Journal of World Energy Law & Business (Vol. 5, no. 1, March 2012) is out. Contents include: