- David D. Caron, et al., Transcript of the Seventeenth Annual Workshop of the Institute for Transnational Arbitration Addressing "International Treaty Arbitration in the 21st Century"
- Robert H. Smith & Tyler B. Robinson, E-Disclosure in International Arbitration
- Doug Jones, Party Appointed Expert Witnesses in International Arbitration: A Protocol at Last
- Nick Gallus, An Umbrella just for Two? BIT Obligations Observance Clauses and the Parties to a Contract
- Nicholas Pengelley, Albon v. Naza Motor Trading: Necessity for a Court to Find that there is an Arbitration Agreement Before Determining that it is Null and Void
Thursday, March 20, 2008
New Issue: Arbitration International
The latest issue of Arbitration International (Vol. 24, no. 1, 2008) is out. Contents include: