- Richard Garnett & Keith Steele, In Search of An Appropriate Standard for Reasons in Arbitral Awards
- Howard Yinghao Yang, Cietac Arbitration Clauses Revisited
- Leon Trakman, The Impartiality and Independence of Arbitrators Reconsidered
- Alexander Trukhtanov, Anti-Suit Injunctions in Support of Arbitration - Is the ECJ About to Take Away the English Courts' Powers?
- Patrick Angénieux, Anti-Arbitration Injunctions Restraining Arbitrations Subject to the Arbitration Act 1996
Monday, September 17, 2007
New Issue: International Arbitration Law Review
The latest issue of the International Arbitration Law Review (Vol. 10, no. 4, August 2007) is out. Contents include: