- Bence Kis Kelemen, Right to Self-Defense to Recover Occupied Territory? A Glance at the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
- Nives Mazur-Kumrić & Ivan Zeko-Pivač, The EU as a Global Trendsetter in the Fight Against Climate Change: Is a Climate-Neutral Europe by 2050 Feasible?
- Sandra Fabijanić Gagro, The Implementation of the Responsibility to Protect when the Protection of Children in Armed Conflicts within the UN System is Concerned – Who is Responsible?
- Petra Ágnes Kanyuk, Magic is not in it Staying the Same, but in the Changes–Legal Harmonisation of Substantive Criminal Law in the European Union and its Appearance in Hungarian Criminal Law
- Tomáš Strémy & Lilla Ozoráková, The New Act Amending the Criminal Legislation in Slovakia and the Possible Impact of the New Crime of Abuse of Law on the Independence of the Judiciary
- Upal Aditya Oikya, Atrocities against Religious Minorities of Bangladesh: Can we Address it as Genocide?
- Ágoston Mohay, The Responsibility of International Organisations and their Member States: an Overview of Outstanding Questions of Interpretation
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
New Issue: Pécs Journal of International and European Law
Pécs Journal of International and European Law (Vol. 2020, no. 2) is out. Contents include: