- Peter Arnt Nielsen, The Hague 2019 Judgments Convention - from failure to success?
- Eva Jueptner, The Hague Jurisdiction Project – what options for The Hague Conference?
- Haris P. Meidanis, Enforcement of mediation settlement agreements in the EU and the need for reform
- Kazuaki Nishioka, Choice of court agreements and derogation from competition law
- Michiel Poesen, Concurrent liabilities and jurisdiction over individual contracts of employment under the Brussels Ia Regulation
- Dorota Miler, The EU Succession Regulation and forced heirship: a potential violation of German public policy?
- Matthias Lehmann, Hayk Kupelyants on sovereign defaults before domestic courts
Saturday, August 8, 2020
New Issue: Journal of Private International Law
Journal of Private International Law (Vol. 16, no. 2, 2020) is out. Contents include: