- Special Issue: Polluter Pays Principle and Climate Law
- Suzanne Kingston, The Polluter Pays Principle in EU Climate Law: an Effective Tool before the Courts?
- Nicolas de Sadeleer, Consistency between the Granting of State Aid and the Polluter-Pays Principle: Aid Aimed at Mitigating Climate Change
- Paul A. Barresi, The Polluter Pays Principle as an Instrument of Municipal and Global Environmental Governance in Climate Change Mitigation Law: Lessons from China, India, and the United States
- Dirk Heine, Michael G. Faure & Goran Dominioni, The Polluter-Pays Principle in Climate Change Law: an Economic Appraisal
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
New Issue: Climate Law
Climate Law (Vol. 10, no. 1, 2020) is out. Contents include: